Friday, May 9, 2014

911

Did somebody call for help? No, not on purpose anyway. Sorry, it's been a while loyal readers. Things have been ever so crazy.

I have been tackling pool and car maintence. Dealing with a baby who has an earache and one that is teething. Can you imagine the mood? Then there's my dryer deciding laundry for so many people is just too much. That saying "when it rains it pours" um ya that.

Recently though is the best day to document. My one yearold called 911 on my teenagers phone. They immediately called back and teenager apologized for the call. Next day, seeing as 911 was last call made teenager butt dials 911. (Knock knock) A child yells mom the police are at the door. Oh it's probably our neighbor who is a police officer. I quickly remove baby from the boob and run to the door. Oh no that is not the neighbor. Needless to say it made for good times. Thankfully there is not a fee for calling 911 for non emergency in this town.

All I can do is laugh. If only you could call 911 to fix dryers, hold babies, and deal with unruly children.

I've got 99 problems, but lack of a cell phone ain't one.

No comments:

Post a Comment