Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Yo...what's that app?

So today I thought I'd share my 3 favorite photo apps. I know you are all wondering the magic behind my photo creations. Ha! Seriously I get asked a lot and I try not to hoard good things to myself all the time.

Number one super favorite is an app called Studio. It.is.da.bomb. Yes... I just said that. You can decorate your photos, add frames, add copyrights, design quotes, and play with the tint of the photo. It is easy to use but does take se time to figure things out. I rate it five stars. Here is a pic of what the app looks like and sample.

Number two is instacollage. Love it for making collages, adding frames, and text to pictures. Here's what the app looks like.

And last but not least, number three is animal face. This app is hilarious and makes me smile and that's good enough for me. Here is what the app looks like and sample.

I've got 99 problems, but lack of picture apps ain't one.


No comments:

Post a Comment