Thursday, May 15, 2014

Vacation

So what has been happening lately? Too much. I've neglected my blog and my wonderful three readers. However I thought I would share, I decided to book a vacation with my husband to get away. This is very exciting, even though we won't have a completely free pass from children. 

We will be taking our two babies along. Our older children will stay with my mom. I priced out many places. First choice was Hawaii, but with 3 months of birthdays coming that was just not going to work. Next I looked at San Fran, Seattle, D.C., Kansas City, and even Boston. Then I decided to go back to my roots and check out Orlando. 

We had just went to Disney World in December, so I thought it may be a hard sell to the husband. It was perfect though. Offered airport transportation, baby friendly entertainment, babysitters, and adult entertainment. And not to mention the price due to generous family member discounts. I talked it over with the husband and he suggested Puerto Rico.... I took about two secs to think about that. No thank you! I'll pass on the little hot tamales in bikinis and babies on the beach for 7 days. Boo!

So it's final, we are headed to Disney for a week in August. Woohoo! I'm so ready for a vacation. I can not wait to share it with you all on the blog with tips included of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment