Monday, May 19, 2014

The show must go on.

Again, I've neglected y'all. Mostly because I feel as if I only have complaints or nothing blog worthy to report. Things around here are busy and we are running everywhere. I've realized when you are a mom of teens their social schedule is far more busier then your own.

I'm pretty much staying afloat at the moment. Living on coke and easy food I can pop in my mouth while walking. Am I sounding ever so glamourous? The babies are not sleeping much at night so that's making my scatter brain even more so scattered. 

Yesterday I did step it up and actually cooked our Sunday tradition breakfast for dinner. I made the pancakes into faces and the big kids actually loved it. They're not so grown up after all. 

I do have something exciting happening tomorrow though. I will blog about it at a later date. Hope the suspense won't be too much for you all. For now, write ya later my dear blog readers.

I've got 99 problems, but lack of teenagers ain't one.


No comments:

Post a Comment