Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Garland Anyone?

So I've been pinning away first birthday ideas on Pinterest. I happened to stumble upon some awesome tissue paper garland. So I had to give it a whirl and whip some up to share with you all. 

First you will need tissue paper, string, and scissors. That's it!! I will put a diagram that I made below with the steps to follow. Any questions feel free to comment.


The possibilities for this garland are endless. You can use it for everyday decor, holidays, birthdays, photo backdrops and events. Next I want to make some with the foil tissue in fall colors. It is so simple to make you can include your children. The cuts do not have to be perfect.

Here's a close up! If you end up making some tissue garland, please tag me on Instagram @partyof7please, so I can see. 
I've got 99 problems, but lack of garland ain't one.



No comments:

Post a Comment