Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Happy Fall Y'all

Since it's the first day of fall, I thought it was appropriate to post one of my favorite seasonal recipes. I've used this recipe for years. It was my grandmothers. As you can see from the retro cookbook. 
So what is this mystery recipe? Peanut Brittle! I actually made my first batch Saturday and it was absolutely delicious and easy. Plus it's all done in the microwave! This recipe will carry you to the end of the year and is perfect to package up for neighbors or deserving family and friends. Later in the season I will do a post of some fun ways to wrap it up. 

For now here is the recipe you've all been waiting for! Do not double it, just an FYI. Happy Fall Y'all! 
I've got 99 problems, but lack of peanut brittle ain't one.


No comments:

Post a Comment