Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Deal Alert/Review for Lollyphile

Do you need a unique Mother's Day, Father's Day, or Birthday gift? This sucker company is the place to find it. They have flavors from beer to breast milk. Intrigued? 

Recently I bought some breast milk lollipops from this company. Do not fret they are vegan and not made with real breast milk. I bought them as a treat for my little guy. Breast milk is his favorite. I had to see what this flavor was all about. Even my oldest daughter gave it a try. It was a unique taste and almost slightly like powdered sugar. Wasn't terrible, but I don't know that I will start drinking breast milk anytime soon or ever for that matter. I honestly didn't finish the sucker, but was probably the closest I'll ever come to trying breast milk.

Anyway this week all their products are 50% off with the code BEERBREAK. They make a unique fun gift and they have made lollipops out of almost every flavor you could imagine.



I've got 99 problems, but lack of breast milk lollipops ain't one.

2 comments:

  1. I just checked out their site and holy crazy flavors, Batman! I wish they made sample bags with jawbreaker-sized bits. So you can try flavors without wasting an entire pop (if you end up hating the pop). I might have to visit their FB....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take your word for it that these are good ;)

    ReplyDelete