Saturday, April 19, 2014

Eggstravaganza



Well friends it's rather easy to get lost in the hype of all the Eggstravaganza. I've put together 5 baskets that I spent entirely too much on and I've introduced my children to peeps playdough. In an attempt to be an amazing parent. And like a good little blogger I will share... You can find that recipe here http://kidsactivitiesblog.com/51416/candy-play-dough

Today was spent taking son number one to volunteer for a couple hours, taking son number two to an Easter egg hunt, and daughters one and two to band practice for church. And the day isn't over. We still have a dinner for my Mothers 50th birthday planned for this evening. I'm pretty much asking for punishment taking 5 children into a restaurant.

I am certain I will need cheesecake and peach wine by the end of the night. I totally plan on reviewing the wine, incase you were wondering. So keep your eyes peeled for that post.

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend enjoying the small moments and memories being made. Wishing happiness to you all.

Verse of the day. Psalm 55:22 Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.

I've got 99 problems, but lack of children ain't 1.


No comments:

Post a Comment