Saturday, April 26, 2014

Life's a breeze, right?


This picture pretty much says it all. I woke up at 4 am this morning. I couldn't sleep well, most likely because I knew the morning was going to be hectic. However I managed to get a shower, brush my teeth, roll my hair, and put a face on. What a miracle! So surely just the few small obstacles of getting six people ready and out the door by 9 and nursing in between was too easy. There was one shirt oops, but it was only water. It dried with no evidence of the earlier event.

We managed to all load into the car before 9 and everyone looked fabulous. This was going to be EPIC! Why yes, yes it was. As I started driving it didn't take long to notice the hurricane like winds and things flying up all around. I thought to myself maybe it's not so bad at the lemon grove, where the photos were taking place. Then visibility became difficult and you could see it wasn't going to be pretty. I immediately started laughing to prevent the tears. I arrived at the location and of course everyone was packing up. Photo shoot was cancelled.

I then became a woman on a mission. Five bottles of peach wine had my name on them. After picking up wine  I topped off my stomach with in n out. So take that crazy wind storm. I've never looked so amazing to buy wine, but there's a first time for everything. 

This evening will be a little sweeter with peach wine. Cheers to a better night!

I've got 99 problems, but lack of a sense of humor ain't one.

No comments:

Post a Comment