Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Keester

Happy Easter, He is risen!

This Easter has been about as normal as any other day. I had several mom fails today. For one I didn't get a single picture of the kids doing baskets. Next we didn't dye eggs, oh the horror. Then I didn't cook a ridiculously awesome dinner. My kids ate chocolate bunnies for dinner. How's that for mother of the year?

Despite my fails my kids did make it to church to get a dose of the real meaning of Easter. I sat church out with the babies, mostly because I don't think church enjoys seeing my breasts. And well my baby thinks my breasts should be out at all times.

I did make it to the grocery store to pick up the survive the week foods. Like coke, bread, and chocolate. Oh and we had Chinese for lunch. I was sure to wear my gym clothes so it totally looked like I ran all day on Easter. Let's face it when you walk around the grocery store with five kids you are a WALKING CIRCUS! The babies make it almost like a petting zoo for old people. So I had to be more social than I hoped.

We made it home to do absolutely a whole lot of nothing. Which is why I chose Easter Keester for the title. All I did on Easter was guarantee a little bit bigger keester. Hope y'all enjoyed your Easter.

I've got 99 problems, but lack of chocolate ain't one.

No comments:

Post a Comment