Monday, April 21, 2014

Redonkulous Day

Most of my morning was spent on the phone wasting hours of my time being frusturated over my 5th borns hospital bill. I was determined to have a victory and give the parties involved a piece of my mind. Needless to say it ended with me having a headache and being slightly poorer. Baby L escaped his entrapment to find old video tapes to use as blocks. I was actually relieved he didn't break or spill anything. Baby J screamed most of the call to make it more enjoyable for everyone. I guess she was helping, by giving a piece of her mind.

Next up was early day, time to get the kids. Here is a recap of our ride home...

DS1-Mom I want to go to frys and get ammo for my cap gun.
Me-Your attitude was redonkulous this morning. No way.
DD1-Mom, please don't say that you're not cool.
Me-Cool? Why? Do you or your friends say that?
DD1-Yes, we do.
Me-Why must y'all speak 90's?
DD2-I hate when 14yearolds say the 90's was the best. All they did for the whole year was drool, eat, and poop. They know nothing about the 90's.
DD1- It's because they were born in the 90's. 
Me- Laughter and thinking we are really discussing this....

Tonight my oldest has orientation at the highschool and my mom is taking her. Thank goodness! Something about 5 kids and a highschool tour doesn't sound fun. I plan on watching one of my shows. Which is normally something dvr'd from masterpiece on pbs. Oh the life I lead.

Hope this Monday has been a good one to you.

I've got 99 problems, but lack of entertainment ain't one.


No comments:

Post a Comment