Friday, April 18, 2014

Salutations

Howdy,Hi,Hello,Greetings to you in whichever way strikes your fancy!

My name is Linn. I recently decided to start a blog after encouragement from a friend, to share with the masses about the things that appeal to me.

Home, because I enjoy interior design and decorating. Along with any DIY project I find on Pinterest.

Heart, for encouragement and sharing the love of Jesus that gets me through the chaos.

Herd, well that is what consumes me most. My beautiful five children and all things that appeal to baby fashion, kiddie crafts, and super cool kid products that make life easier.

I hope you'll grab a cup,glass, or can of your favorite beverage and enjoy reading what I have to share.

P.S. Grammar nazis I'm pretty sure you'll loathe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment