Friday, April 25, 2014

Outfits for Photos

So tonight's the night before picture day. I reluctantly scheduled photos for the kids and I. A local photographer who does beautiful photos is having a Mother's Day mini special. After giving birth 5 months ago, I try to avoid the camera as much as possible. After going back and forth I ended up booking, so I can have some sort of documentation for this part of my life.

So with that said these are the outfits for the 6 of us.

I love styling clothing, but I know that's not a gift everyone has. So here are some tips. Choose three colors and work around them. Paint chips are an excellent source to get inspiration for what colors work together. Next play with accessories such as scarfs, belts, sweaters, or vest to tie the outfits together. Pinterest is always an amazing source for ideas. I also love polyvore you can try out so many combinations on there before you make any purchases. Below is a sample of one I put together for my wonderful blog readers. 

I hope you all have a lovely weekend. I'm sure my entry tomorrow will be much more exciting. Picture taking at 9:30 am with six people surely won't disappoint in the chaos department. TGIF 

I've got 99 problems, but lack of style ain't one.


No comments:

Post a Comment